Russian Heart Failure Journal 2009year Right ventricular remodeling in hypertrophic non-obstructive cardiomyopathy
Right ventricular remodeling in hypertrophic non-obstructive cardiomyopathy
Urgency. Changes in the right ventricle (RV) under hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCVP) are understudied. Aim. To study the condition of RV in this disease. Materials and methods. 86 patients with different forms and variants of HCVP including 69 patients with non-obstructive form of the disease (HNCVP) were evaluated using echoCG. The RV condition was studied by measuring the cavity dimensions and the systolic and diastolic thickness of the anterior wall with estimation of additional parameters reflecting the local diastolic and systolic function. Results. Predominant hypertrophy of the RV anterior wall was found in HCVP including the non-obstructive form. These changes were observed in almost 50% of patients. Anterior wall hypertrophy was associated with disorders of the wall diastolic function. The RV changes were detected primarily in the presence of more advanced and pronounced LV hypertrophy, especially in the apical region.
- Maron MS, Hauser TH, Dubrow E et al. Right ventricular involvement in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100 (8):1293–1298.
- Efthimiadis GK, Parcharidou DG, Vassilikos V et al. Triple type of obstruction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2008; 9 (11):1156–1158.
- Krecki R, Lipiec P, Piotrowska-Kownacka D et al. Predominant, severe right ventricular outflow tract obstruction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Circulation. 2007; 116 (23):e551-553.
- Shimizu M, Kawai H, Yokota Y, Yokoyama M. Echocardiographic assessment of right ventricular obstruction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Circ J. 2003; 67 (10):855‑860.
- Maron BJ, McKenna WJ, Danielson GK et al. American College of Cardiology / European Society of Cardiology clinical expert consensus document on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42 (9):1687–1713.
- Шиллер Н., Осипов М. А. Клиническая эхокардиография, второе издание. – М.: Практика, 2005. – 344c.