Russian Heart Failure Journal 2009year Neyrohormonal mechanisms CHF at postinfarction cardiosclerosis patients
Neyrohormonal mechanisms CHF at postinfarction cardiosclerosis patients
Pribylova N.N., Osipova O.A.
Urgency. CHF progresion is associated with changes in neurohormonal activity of vasopressor and vasodilatated system systems of circulation regulation and regulation of fluid-salt balance. Aim. Investigate peculiarity of changes in content of effectors of RAAS and sympato-adrenal (SAS) system and brain natriuretic peptide (BNP) in dependence of CHF severity and myocardial dysfunction type. Materials and methods. After 4 months from MI 115 patiens 37–88 years age were examined. NYHA I were found in 16,5% of patients, NYHA II in 41,8%, NYHA III in 34,7%, NYHA IV – 6,9%. Systolic CHF were found in 43,4% of patients, and 56,5 have dyastolic HF. Norepinefrine, aldosterone and BNP levels were measured in venous blood. Peculiarity of Norepinefrine, aldosterone and BNP were investigated in dependence from NYHA class. Results. Activation of aldosteron formation begins before CHF development. Increasing of Norepinephrine peculiarity – starts after clinical manifestation of CHF (fom NYHA II), and BNP is associated with CHF progression, from NYHA II. Peculiarity of Norepinephrine and aldosterone were increased in all groups of patients and do not depends of dyastolic or systolic variant of CHF.Peculiarity of BNP in blood increased with appearance of systolic HF and were progressing with increasing in CHF severity. BNP level can be used like diagnostic test of low EF.
- Sakurai S, Adashi H, Hasegawa A, et al. Brain natriuretic peptide facilitates severity classification of stable chronic heart failure with left ventricular dysfunction. Heart. 2003; (89):661‑662.
- Pitt B. Aldosterone blockade in patients with acute myocardial infarction. Circulation. 2003; (107):2525–2527.
- Sawada Y, Suda M, Yokoyama H et al. Stretch – induced hypertrophic growth of cardiocytes and processing of brain-type natriuretic peptide are controlled by proprotein-processing endoprotease furin. J Biol Chem. 1997; (272):20545–20554.
- Мухарлямов А. М., Беленков Ю. Н. Ультразвуковая диагностика в кардиологии. – М, «Медицина», 1981.-158с.
- Francis GS, McDonald KM, Cohn JN. Neurohormonal activation in preclinical heart failure: remodeling and the potential for intervention. Circulation. 1993; 87 (4):90–96.
- Benedict CR, Shelton B, Johnston DE et al. Prognostic significance of plasma norepinephrine in patients with asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction. Circulation. 1996; (94):690‑697.
- Sadoshima J, Izumo S. The cellular and molecular response of cardiac myocytes to mechanical stress. Annu Rev Physiol. 1997; (59):551‑571.
- Grantham JA, Burnett Jr JC. BNP: increasing importance in the pathophysiology and diagnosis of congestive heart failure. Circulation. 1997; 96 (2):388‑390.
- Liang F, Wu J, Garami M et al. Mechanical strain increases expression of the brain natriuretic peptide gene in rat cardiac myocytes. J Biol Chem. 1997; (272):28050–28056.
- Stanek B, Frey B. Hueismann M et al Prognostic evaluation of neurohumoral plasma levels before and during beta-blocker therapy in advanced left ventricular dysfunction. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; (38):436‑442.
- Озова Е. М., Киякбаев Г. К., Кобалава Ж. Д. Воспаление и хроническая сердечная недостаточность. Роль статинов. Кардиология. 2007; 47 (1):52–60.
- Thomas JA, Marks BH. Plasma norepinephrine in congestive heart failure. Am J Cardiol. 1978; 41 (2):233‑243.
- Barr CS, Long CC, Hanson J et al. Effects of adding spironolactone to an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor in chronic congestive heart failure secondary to coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol. 1995; (76):1259–1265.
- Лапач С. П., Губенко А. В, Бабич П. П. Статистические методы в медико-биологических исследованиях с использованием Ехсеl. – Киев: «Морион»,2000. – 319с.
- Deverеux RB, Alonso DR, Lutas EM et al. Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular hypertrophy: comparison to necropsy. Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57 (6):450‑458.
- Thibault G, Amiri F, Garcia R. Regulation of natriuretic peptide secretion by the heart. Annu Rev Physiol. 1999; (61):193‑217.
- Kinnunen P, Vuolteenago O, Ruskoago H. Mechanisms of atrial and brain natriuretic peptide release from rat ventricular myocardium: effect of stretching. Endocrinology. 1993; (132):1961–1970.
- Weber KT. Aldosterone in congestive heart failure. N Engl J Med. 2001; 345 (23):1689–1697.
- Leimbach WN, Wallin BG, Victor RG et al. Direct evidence from infraneural recordings for increased central sympathetic outflow in patients with heart failure. Circulation. 1986; (73):913‑919.